Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Off to see the desert


Well the good thing about really cold weather is you can get alot done inside that normally would be hard to stay in and do. But with my upcoming trip to Arizona on Thursday, I have been busy getting all of my art projects up to speed and am hoping to not fall too far behind by the time I get back. Overall though, it will be a much needed break that will probably lead to more productive time from here until the beginning of the new year. I hope everyone has a great rest of the week and will be back to the blog with a better post and some new photos from the trip early next week.

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

Enjoy your trip and see you when you get back!

Shawn McCann said...

Thanks Cynthia. I always look forward to warmer weather!

Janets Planet said...

Oh have fun!

Shawn McCann said...

Thanks Janet. I did have alot of fun as you can imagine. Too bad I had to come back to the beautiful weather of the north!