Saturday, March 1, 2008

A Planet Named Janet


"Muddy Waters" copyright Janet Nelson

The last few weeks I have been checking out the Gocco's that Janet over at A Planet Named Janet has been creating. They really have been fun to see the variety in entertainers that she has chosen. She even did one on Alan Greenspan. So, after seeing Johnny Cash and Dean Martin and the like come out, I send an email to see if she would consider doing any bluesman, and to my surprise and excitement, there was a Muddy Waters image a few days later. Needless to say, I had to get one and am anxious to have it arrive in the mail. You should check out her work and see the fun things that she has been working on over in PA.

4 comments:

Janets Planet said...

Aw, thanks Shawn. I hope you like them.

Shawn McCann said...

I know I will Janet!

Anonymous said...

I'm a proud owner of a Planet Named Janet's Johnny Cash Gocco - and love it!

Shawn McCann said...

I know what you mean Cynthia, they look great. My trio of Dean, Johnny, and Muddy look great together!