Thursday, August 21, 2008

Two of my books showed up!



For me, one of my favorite moments of working on book illustrations is when the book that I had worked on for so long shows up. And today was one that was doubly exciting with two books showing up on the doorstep. Hopefully I will be getting more samples of the books for my portfolio and archive, but until then, I am enjoying the two new additions to the shelf. The books themselves are titled "The Bird Shaman" by Judith Moffett and "Sunny's Adventures' by Leketha Marie Johnson. Now it is waiting for the other two books that are coming out in the next couple of weeks with "Catch the Wind" and "The Sick Bug"

3 comments:

Janets Planet said...

How cool is that Shawn! Congratulations.

Shawn McCann said...

Thanks Janet. It is the coolest when the books finally show up! Hope you have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

...dude...
i recognize those...
we printed those here at my work...
is was either the bound galley version
or a final version...
no sure which.