Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sneak peak of another book


Can you believe that Christmas is over and we are only three days away from 2009? I sure can't believe it, but I guess I have to accept that it is here. The one good thing about the end of this year is all of the fun things I have to look forward to in 2009 which include at least 2 more book releases and possibly a couple more depending on the final production schedule. I have been extremely blessed as of late and am really excited to share with you the new books that I have worked on recently and the new one that is to come, but know that I can't share too much yet. So with that, here is a sneak peak at a book that is to be released in March. I hope you like. I know it is a different look than my acrylic textural work that I did in "The Sick Bug", but feel it really fits this book. I think you will see why when I am able to share more. Until then, I hope you all have a great rest of 2008 and have some fun plans for the ringing in of the New Year!

1 comment:

Nina Crittenden said...

Holy cow, Shawn! I had no idea how many books you were working on! This illustration is excellent- I love the look on the boy's face! Hats off to you, you are on a roll!