Thursday, March 22, 2012
I might be off the radar a little bit over the next couple of months!
So here are my Upcoming Events:
1. "Technology for Artists" Workshop Wednesday March 28 from 6-9pm
Simply Jane Studios in South Minneapolis
Instructors: Shawn McCann, Beth Rapatz, and Scott Spinks
2. Foley Children's Book Artist Residency. April 2,3, and 4th
3. PopUp Park final viewing: Make sure to swing by the Minneapolis Institute of Arts to see the PopUp Park before I tear it down on Monday April 16! Info about the park here
4. Poston Butte High School Art Show: Thursday April 19 in San Tan Valley, Arizona. This will be a blast as they have entrusted me to judge their district wide art competition! The pressure is on to find that next big talent :)
5. Florence High School visit: Friday April 20th in Florence, Arizona! This will be great working with the high schoolers and talking to them about the arts. This will be my second stop in the little bit warmer Arizona
6. "Art in Bloom" children's day street painting at the Minneapolis Institute of Arts, Saturday April 28. Swing by from 1-3pm to help chalk up the sidewalks at the museums children's day event in conjunction with "Art in Bloom" More info here
7. "Wahpeton Elementary and Central School Children's Book Artist Residency", May 3 and 4th in Wahpeton North Dakota. This will be a blast going back to my hometown for a couple of days to spend time with the kids! Can't wait to show what we have created during my time there
8. "Southwest Minnesota Arts and Humanities Artist Retreat Workshop" Saturday May 5th in New London, Minnesota on the shores of St. Andrew. 1-3pm. Info here
9. "Artisphere 2012" in Greenville, South Carolina. May 11-13. Come say hi as I will be doing another street painting for my 3rd year in a row! Can't wait to be back with all that southern hospitality. For festival information, click here
Whew, I think I got the next month and a half figured out, but might have missed something in there. Again if you don't here from me, this is the reason why :) Have a great start to your spring.