Wednesday, February 18, 2009

"The Big Draw" and working on finals

Happy Wednesday to everyone. Hard to believe we are more than half way through the week, but I guess that means the weekend is getting closer and closer. Things here in the studio have been going really well lately. Most recently, I have started working on the final illustrations to a new children's book that I haven't talked about too much. The author is Michele Deville and am anxious to show you more as I am able to.

So since I don't have any visuals for that, I will talk about a fun event I am going to be apart of tomorrow at the "The MInneapolis Institute of Arts". It is called "The Big Draw" and will be apart of the Third Thursday event at the museum. What I am going to be doing is teaching a drop in drawing session in the classrooms. The drawing session is going to be for any age and any art level. The best thing is that it is FREE! All you need to do is be willing to throw some lead on the paper and you are set to go. The event runs from 6-9 pm tomorrow at the Minneapolis Institute of Arts and would love to see you guys there!

No comments: