Monday, November 30, 2009

A sneek peak at my new childrens book

Well it is hard to believe that Thanksgiving has come and gone, but the one thing I know is it is great to have a reason to be thankful. Without all of the wonderful friends, colleagues, and family, I know I wouldn't be where I am today. So a special thank you to all that I have come to know and will continue to enjoy being around for many years to come! So enough of the mush, and time to give a little sneak peak at a new book that I have been working on the last few months. The title of this book is "Staarabu was Wise, Anana was Gentle" written by Daniel Haugen. I have had so much fun with this project and can't wait to show you more. But until then, here is an image from the book. PS, Staarabu is the mouse. Hope you like!

4 comments:

Sharon Wagner said...

Fun characters!

Nina Crittenden said...

Your collage technique is SO perfect for elephant skin!!! Can't wait to see the book!

Shawn McCann said...

Thanks Sharon! They are fun characters to work with!

Shawn McCann said...

Thanks so much NIna. it does fit the style right!