Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Are you a Twitterer?




If you haven't noticed already, the different social media options out there are being used by many members of the Children's Book Illustrators Guild. As a member myself, I have found it to be a very valuable tool to keep up with everyone in the group whether it be via Facebook, blogs, or by twitter. Since most of you are already familiar with the facebook and blog accounts of CBIG, I thought I would let you know about some of our members Twitter pages. If you happen to be a member and find yourself not listed, let me know and I will be sure to add you to the list!


@NVCrittenden (Nina Crittenden)

@carrie_hartman (Carrie Hartman)

@Mixologist (Christina Rodriguez)

@CERodriguez (Christina Rodriguez)

@studiomccann (Shawn McCann)

@Schwab_Alicia (Alicia Schwab)