Sunday, April 3, 2011

Grapevine Faith School Visits and Dallas Trip

Ben and I at the book signing at Mardels


Wanted to share some of the fun times I had when I recently went to Texas for some school visits and book signings recently.  During my trip I had a great time not only at Grapevine Faith Elementary school but also the Middle School.  Thanks to Mrs. Mitchell and Ms. Brewer for allowing me to visit the classes!  As you can see by the pics, there was lots of fun!  The trip itself was surrounding the book "Gregory's Paper Airplane" and the amazing author Benjamin Sherman(who is published already at the age of 9!).  I can't thank Jeff and Paige Sherman enough for the hospitality and fun time over my 5 days!

A few of my books were on display at the library!





Kids looking at some of the original Illustrations





A fun little Friday night project added images to Joe's closet Doors

No comments: