Saturday, February 3, 2007

Hooked on Books event



Saturday is here and it started off in fine fashion. I just found out that I will be apart of the Hooked on Books celebration in Chaska coming up on the 24th of February. It looks like a great event for the family and will be excited to come up with an activity that the kids can learn what an illustrator does for a book. It will also be featuring other writers and artists as well so if you are looking for something fun to do, it will be held from 9:30 to noon at the Pioneer Ridge Freshman Center in Chaska. I've also attached the promo poster for the event. In other news, I will begin the process of packing up soon to get ready for the move. But don't worry, the last thing I pack up and the first boxes opened are my art supplies. So there will still be plenty of art making thru the move.

No comments: