Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Planning out the May show


As I am looking at the upcoming works that I am going to be doing the next few months, I took the time tonight to layout the tentative planning of the show coming up in May. I am currently looking at having around 18 pieces in the show and of those there will be 11-12 paintings and 6-7 drawings. So with that, I have taken a look at the overall images and possibilities and am excited to get these done. There will be a few in the show that are already done, but know this will be a large group of unseen pieces. As for the images that I have attached, they are some sketches that I did during lunch today listening to some blues music with a harmonica player in the lead. It is funny how listening to things can bring so many images to mind and I had some fun with sketching them!

No comments: