Sunday, March 18, 2007

Mill City Stetched and more



After a few weeks of the Mill City Painting hanging on the wall, I finally figured it was time to stretch it around the frame. Boy what a process that was. I have never stretched such a large painting before, but after an hour or so it was finally secured and taught on the frame. Now I just have to figure out how to get it to the show! The final dimensions of the painting is 48 inches by 60 inches. In other news, I had a great meeting yesterday at Homewood Studios in Minneapolis and will be putting together a couple of classes to be offered some time in the upcoming months. Probably summer some time. I also am looking at doing an exhibition there in June of 2008 as well. So it looks like 2008 is starting to get some good things going with a couple of exhibitions planned already.

No comments: