Thursday, November 15, 2007

A "Sunny" project


Well, as you can tell I have been quite busy the last few weeks and haven't had a lot of time to post to the blog. I have been working on three projects that came in including two book projects. The image above is a children's young reader that I am working on that will be available sometime in early 2008 and is a story written by Leketha Marie Johnson. I will have more details available when I am able to. Other than that, I am also starting to realize that the June show at Homewood Studios is going to be coming around the corner before I know it and have been prepping some of the canvas's that I will be using. It will be alot of fun to get working in the oils soon. Hope everyone has a great start to their weekend and check back later this weekend for the the new illustration Friday image. I wonder what this weeks topic is going to be?

No comments: