Saturday, April 14, 2007

Finally a springlike sat.


After a number of weeks with snow and cold weather, we are finally feeling like spring here. And I have my patio doors open to bring in all that fresh air. Don't worry though, I am still hard at work with the paintings. The snapshot here is an untitled piece that I layed out last night. It is the key mountain that you see when you start your way onto the apache trail in Arizona. Not sure of its name, but there is a number of residents that live at the base of it and will be painted in this afternoon. Check back to see the progress.

Also it looks like there will be a reception for the Waconia show on Monday May 14th at 6:30. I will give full details when they are settled but will more in likely be signing copies of a couple of the books I have illustrated as well. Have a great start to your weekends!

No comments: