Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Online registration up and running



After a few weeks of getting the details worked out, my two painting workshops that I will be teaching at Homewood Studios in Minneapolis are now open for registration. They are the weekends of the 15th and 22nd of June. It is going to be a blast and can't wait to get them going and meet new people. I also went and checked out the exhibition space again this morning and worked out a few details. The good thing is there is just enough room to display the large Mill City Painting. I think there was only an inch or two on each side left over once I get it up there. Now it is just getting the final details worked out before I hang the show this weekend.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

This sounds like it going to be so wonderful for you and your students! Have fun.

Shawn McCann said...

Thanks Cynthia. It is definitely something I enjoy doing.