Monday, January 21, 2008

Keeping a sketch book




One of the things that I often lack on but try to do is keep a small sketchbook with me. I know that the key to developing your skills as an artist is by sketching and sketching and sketching some more. But, I find it hard to always bring it with and sometimes slack on that aspect. Hopefully with some renewed vigor in my illustration work and other art projects, it will bring it back into the light. The key I think is to have it be something that I automatically do rather than have to think about it. But that is easier said than done. In the spirit of the sketch, I have attached three random ones that I have done in the last few weeks and hope to continue creating these as I see them.

In other news, I am anxious to tell you all about some great things that are in the works and are close to being finalized with my illustrations. If all goes well, then I won't be complaining about having too much time on my hands and nothing to work on for quite a while. Stay tuned for updates.

No comments: