Friday, January 19, 2007

Strumming in the Studio


Friday night is here and the studio has become a mad house. The afternoon and evening has consisted of listening to some of the best blues music out there, drawing a live musician and getting my first guitar lesson! The latter is the best of all. Playing guitar has always been something that I've wanted to do and now that I have a teacher it will slowly come to light. I would recommend though for the time being that you bring earplugs with you if you venture to my house though. All of this may seem like a waste of valuable studio time, but with the blues poster competition and also a portraiture competition that Richeson Fine Arts is putting on, what better way to study than that. As the weekend approaches it will be a good time to get some much needed things done on the concepting stage and will also hopefully have some close to final sketches for the poster. As I get those done I will be posting them. Until then, you will have to use your imagination.

No comments: